At Compass Students, we partner with you to train up your student to be “mature in Christ” (Colossians 1:28). We do this by having every student sit under the same teaching as you in the main service and participate in a midweek Life Group with their peers. At Compass Students, your student will be discipled by a trained Life Group Leader. Each Life Group Leader that leads Compass Students goes through a national background check along with ongoing training. At Compass Students, your student will have fun, develop godly relationships, and be trained to “to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age” (Titus 2:12).
WHAT WE DO
- SERVICE TIMES: 9am & 11am
- LOCATION: Compass Bible Church – 2415 Lifehaus Industrial Drive, New Braunfels
From Thursday Evening till Sunday Morning, your student will have 3 nights and 4 days of learning how to have an AMBITIOUS FAITH! DNOW Weekend has impactful sermons, Christ-exalting worship, authentic small groups, and exciting activities! Your students will stay at host homes, have their meals provided for the weekend, and finish the weekend by going to church together on Sunday morning! Sign your students up TODAY so that they can experience an awesome time!
- MEETING TIME: Wednesday Evenings from 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- GRADES: 6th grade-12th grade
- LOCATION: Compass Bible Church (2415 Lifehaus Industrial Drive, New Braunfels)
- DINNER: Dinner will be provided!